Friday, June 26, 2009

Some Thoughts On The Passing Of Jackson

I will keep this brief as I was never a fan of the King of Pop and although I mourn the death of all individuals, I mourn the death of the news media more. Since the instant of his death, Michael Jackson has dominated every media world wide. Certainly, this is a significant obituary and worthy of note, but when it dominates all other news there is something seriously wrong with news media.

Common sense informs us other important events are occurring in the world which the media will bury with the passing of Jackson. Although, I do mourn the passing of Jackson, I mourn the passing of responsible media more. Major media has embraced nonsense and is just as dead as Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog